Software: C#, Java, Python, Powershell, Ansible, PHP, Scala, Ruby on Rails, VB, C++, SQL, Angular, React
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, Mysql, MariaDB, Couchbase, CouchDB, MongoDB, Hadoop, Redshift.
AWS: S3, EC2, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formations, Elastic Container Registry, Lambda, Load Balancers, Cloud Watch, Route53, VPN, VPC, SNS, SRS, Glue.
Azure: DevOps, SqlAzure, Websites, Azure Storage, Virtual Machines, Container Instances, Kubernetes
Server Tech: Elasticsearch, Solr, Redis, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Nifi.
We have also used 100s or other technologies for workflow, analytics, deployments, web design, web development, source control, project management, software development, testing, hosting and maintenance.
Full-Stack engineering including:
- Requirements analysis and design
- Requirements collection, analysis and refinement
- Design and modeling services for data centric applications
- Software Architecture including state diagrams, logic and flow diagrams meant to represent a physical system.
- unit testing
- source control, versioning
- setup of development, testing, integration and production environments.
- pipeline setup for continuous delivery
- automated execution of tests in the pipeline
- container based delivery of software
- setup of elastic deployment environments
- networking, access control and security required for public facing applications
- functional and regression testing of software artifacts in various environments
- automated UI and Unit tests
- test documentation
- client meetings
- document review
- security review
- Reporting / NOC requirements (network operations center)
- Dev, Test, Integration and Production environments design
- network architecture
- access controls
- Software analysis
- fail-over / fault tolerance / elasticity
- Automation coding
- Source repository
- Software Evaluation setup
Deployment / Infrastructure setup
- Dev, Test, Integration and Production environments implementation
- Multi availability zones
- Fail environment setup
- Security infrastructure
- Networking infrastructure
- understand the general requirements
- proposal process to take requirements and outline a statement of work
- Work with the client to get a good design for their industry
- Iterate with the design until full approved.
- Code the various website assets into a workable public facing website
- Add additional features based on client meetings and proposal
- Store work assets in source repository
- Allow clients to own and access the source assets
- Setup of cloud services for continuously deploy services
- Use econmical hosting services to storing the running application
- Integrate additional services such as database, email, forms, blogs or anything else the client desires
- Update the website based on changing content
- Respond to issues if the website were to go down
- Add feature as necessary. This could result in future proposals
Office 365 Setup
- Discuss security requirements, number of users, total allocated space required.
- Explain microsoft licensing costs associated
- Proposal implementation and setup of services
- Create accounts for all users
- Create structure for stored files required during client meetings
- Assign permissions to file / folder assets
- Create and add any additional required applications
- Setup domain and start email flow
- Break / fix support.
- Adding / removing users as necessary
- Updating permission as necessary
Retail (Inventory and Reporting)
- Accountant and Law Firm Software
- Hospitality Industry Solutions
- Private Practice and Group Practice Physicians
- Healthcare Support Systems
- Industrial and Commercial IT Services
- Government Software, Solutions and Support
CEO - Robert Chumley
Robert has been innovating technology solutions for 20+ years and is laser focused on enabling business growth through technical innovation.